Updated: Oct 23, 2018
A virtual assistant (VA) is a person who can provide support services to other businesses and entrepreneurs from a remote location. The job of a VA is to simply make your job easier, by taking on some of your extra tasks.
Hiring a VA can save you time and money: hiring a virtual assistant doesn’t have to be expensive, the rewards of hiring a VA are the extra hours that you now have to spend on something else. VA’s can perform a range of task depending on your organizational needs. Virtual Assistants are a big help to entrepreneurs starting a business, as they are able to help you to keep better track of your day to day activities so that you can focus on your business.
Below is a rather short list of the potential offerings of a virtual assistant, a good VA is versatile and can usually offer you a selective range of services.
· Client Follow Up
· Calendar Management
· Online Research
· Database Building / Updating Contacts or CRM
· Appointment Scheduling
· Travel Arrangement and Planning
· Reminder Services
· Google / Drive Dropbox Organization
· Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs
· Creating / Managing Spreadsheets
· Preparing PowerPoint & Keynote Presentations
· Report Creation
· Forms Creation
· Answering Customer Service Emails /Tickets / Chat Support
If you are looking to hire a virtual assistant contact one of our team members today.
We look forward to working with you,
The LW Staffing Team